Non-surgical contouring treatment that freezes stubborn fat, which then is naturally eliminated from your body. No needles, no surgery, and most importantly, no surgery, and most importantly, no downtime. It’s safe, FDA-cleared, effective, and does exactly what it’s supposed to do.
Developed by renowned Harvard University scientists, Dieter Manstein, MD, Ph.D., and R. Rox Anderson, MD, This technology was born of the observation that some children got dimples due to eating popsicles. That breakthrough was the insight behind Cryolipolysis, the proven science on which The system is based. Cryolipolysis is exclusively licensed from Massachusetts General Hospital, a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- Many of us have bulges of stubborn fat.
- Those unwanted bulges contain fat cells, which can be resistant to diet and exercise.
- The system uses controlled cooling to target and crystallize fat cells.
- Crystallized fat cells gradually die, and naturally eliminated from your body.
- In the weeks and months following treatment, the remaining fat cells condense, reducing the fat layer.
- The treatment lets you say goodbye to stubborn fat, without surgery.
- Upper back
- Lower back
- Inner thighs
After treatment, targeted fat cells are eliminated resulting in fewer fat cells in the treated area.
ARTICLE YOU MAY BE INTERESTED.