HAIR LOSS TREATMENT
WITH YOUR PLATELET GROWTH FACTORS
The Natural conservative treatment for Hair loss
There are two major forms of alopecia affecting the population:
Androgenic Alopecia is the most common cause of hair loss due to hormonal imbalance, genetic predispositions, age and metabolic syndromes. Treatments are generally challenging and previous therapies have demonstrated low-effectiveness and/or side effects.
Alopecia Areata is an auto-immune disease which causes spot baldness and is generally due to genetic predispositions.
In both forms, Platelet Concentrate proved effective when:
1) Androgenic Alopecia, male and female patients from initial to intermediate stages (I to V) on the Norwood scale
2) Alopecia Areata, male and female patients show excellent results in most cases
Growth factors control cell growth and division. They play an important role in new blood vessel formation within damaged or ageing tissues and are responsible for the regeneration and rejuvenation of these tissues.
Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)
Platelet Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
Transforming Growth Factor (TGF-Beta)
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)
Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF)
• Regulation of cell proliferation, differentiation and survival.
• Key regulator of cell metabolism and growth. Stimulates proliferation and migration of endothelial cells and fibroblasts.Regulates the response of fibroblasts to TGF-beta.
• Regulation of apoptosis, cell differentiation. Regulation of angiogenesis.
• Stimulates proliferation and differentiation functions in epithelial cells.
• Stimulation of cell growth, Increases blood flow.
The patient’s platelet concentrate prepared with RegenKit®
Platelet Concentrate consists essentially of platelets and other blood components (plasma, vitamins, minerals...).
Platelet Concentrate promotes the regeneration of the hair bulb environment by increasing the blood supply and enhancing follicular cell proliferation, resulting in stronger, denser, nicer hair.
Q & A
How many sessions will I need?
The protocol depends on your degree of alopecia. Your doctor will develop with you a personalised treatment program suited to your needs.
What should I do after my Platelet Concentrate session?
It is not recommended to wash your hair, apply ice or take oral anti-inflammatories for up to 24 hours.
You may return immediately to your everyday life (work, sport...) after your session.
When will I see results?
This varies from patient to patient. Usually, the first visible result is the reduction of hair loss one month after the first session. Regrowth generally takes 2-3 months post-treatment.
Q & A